Sunday, September 5, 2010

sisters!


the other day I was reminded(once again) how much I look like my sisters. I thought I would show you all to see if you can see similarities....and to show Nicole that I might look more like my other sisters as well. (the only problem is..the two sisters that I think I look the most like- aren't in this picture!)

The other reason I'm posting this picture is becuase I got to come home this weekend and see all my sisters! It has been great!
I also have some other great "sisters" back in Rexburg whom I have grown to love so much! these girls are AWESOME!


p.s. sorry I haven't posted in a while.... I think Sara has done a fabulous job of describing our life up in Rexburg. I basically just do what she does. ;)

2 comments:

  1. ya in this picture you look a lot like your sister thats in purple haha

    ReplyDelete