Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Monday, January 3, 2011
Monday, December 13, 2010
JannaLyse got a book on Mom's (we call her mom) and a gift card to scrapbook store..oh and a music note chocolate.
Lauren also got a ton of stuff! She got a blanket, sweater, and 3 movies!
I look like crap...but I got a heart spoon (it says made with love), heart measuring spoons with cute sayings on them, and a CLEAR UMBRELLA!! :D
Chirstmas threw up in the living room!
I bought these bubbles thinking they were normal bubbles but OH NO!! They dont pop so you can play with them...they were EVERYWHERE!!! In our hair, on the furniture, on the floor, on the tv...they didnt pop forever..NOT AN INSIDE TOY!
Well there is my nifty story. I'm avoiding studying for finals...I just want them to be over!! I don't care anymore lol. I miss you all!!! I'm so excited to be home for Christmas!!! :) I hope I get to see you all sometime soon.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Sara and Syd, i agree it has been a long time since someone posted... good job chicas! I hope everyones finals are going great. I am ready to scream but I of course will make it through till thursday and then FREEDOM!! Wa stinkin hooo! :) So excited for the break! I cant wait to see all of you again! Good luck with school, i will pray for you all! MERRY CHRISTMAS (almost)
Luv ur guts
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
So this was like a month ago...actually over a month but I thought I would add something and then maybe it would make you guys add stuff too because you are all super boring to
stalk on facebook. None of you even do anything.
Anyways, this was Erika's birthday party ish thing but we dumped like five gallons of ice cream on the table and covered it with cherries and chocolate syrup and carmel and then had like 20 people dig in. And then I did this to Erika. And then she got me. But I got her so much better so I all satisfied.
Up there I feel like is just a classic embarrassing Sara picture. As you can see I still have my tonsils. Oh and I basically live in their apartment. Seriously, it's probably not healthy but oh well.
So ya this is me...ish. YOU GUYS BETTER POST STUFF NOW!!!!!
Sunday, November 28, 2010
2. I have never broken a bone.
3. I like wearing boxer.
4. I like hanging out with people with disabilities.
5. I have never like macaroni and cheese.
6. I have never dye my hair.
7. I love wearing sweat pants.
8. I have 7 scares.
9. I am wanting to travel to Africa.
10. I have an exchange student from Germany named Lisa and she looks like she could be my sister.
11. I have never been taller than 5 feet and 2 inches.
12. I have had to wear a uniform for school.
13. I don't like to sewing.
I miss you all a ton!!!! I love you.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
so i figured i better get on this and do my 13 dirty little secrets as my inciation(sp?)
to the bloggin club...
- I am recently addicted to frozen yogurt at only 33 cents an ounce.
- I'm kind of burnt out from school and never really got back into the groove this semesster
- the reason i never post anything is because I didn't know how to sign in
- most of you already know this... but brown people particularly boys are intimidating to look at, so i just look down or all around except for at them.
- i am afraid i'm loosing time going to college opposed to staying home and being with family particularly papa
- i don't know what i want to major in anymore because chemical engineering is opposite of the pretty picture i had painted
- living with biggs makes me feel happy and comfortable as if i am in high school all over again with everyone
- wish i could be more social and willing to go out of my comfort zone of friends and meet at least one new person a day
- am craving my drivers license .... BADLY but don't know how to start the process of getting my license
- i know how to make quarter lei's but have been sworn to secrecy on the "how to's" so for next graduation... i'll be prepared
- don't like odd numbers because i am the second child... and i believe their are specific personalities for the placement of a child in the sibling line up
- i tresspassed with my cousin in hawaii and swam in some older couples swimming pool while they were out and then ran home when we heard their car. and told my dad we were just playing around with the hose outside.
- am afraid that i will be attacked by a vampire one night, and then i could be way fast and not have to sleep and be the bomb at school.
whoo 13 is a lot... most of it is just rambling/space filler
but none the less i still feel so accomplised finally posting something
love everyone HEAPS
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
i don't know.. i think it is funny though.. one day i'll get on and there will be nothing. then a few days later there are like 4 or 5 post.. then a few days or week goes by and the same thing happens.
So.. Harry Potter is coming.. PREMIERE
i'm pretty excited...
Miss you all tons!!!! and pretty excited to see every one again hopefully sometime soon!! really soon!
Friday, November 12, 2010
1. I'm supposed to be at just about my best friend's (best friend that's here in Provo) party right now but I'm not. What's new.
2. I'm watching What Not To Wear and oh man do I wish someone would turn me in because my clothes are really that bad and I want a makeover. Bad.
3. I'm in the Relief Society Presidency here in my ward and I'm pretty much the luckiest person because I get to share my testimony just about every week. I'm not proud to say that I usually cry when I teach or bear my testimony. And that makes everyone else cry. Not so great.
4. There's a boy : ) or a few boys : ) but we'll see but I don't think anything is going anywhere because....
5. I'm going to Ukraine in January. I wasn't going to tell anyone about anything until everything was totally finalized but ya...there ya go.
6. Rooming with Brookie makes me happy. : )
7. I have been eating non stop for the past week, maybe week and a half and because of that I have gained ten pounds even though I run almost every night. ya...I know. Sounds like me don't it?
8. I haven't been going to hardly any of my classes...at all...for weeks. This week I went to one class. Ya...I know. Classic Biggs.
9. I'm starting to get scared out of my mind for Ukraine. It's a good thing I haven't seen 'Taken' or I don't think I would be going to Europe to live on my own without a phone or consistent Internet access for 5 months. Oh jeeze, wow, this is going to be intense.
10. In two years, I will be teaching...with a salary...unless I take another semester off.
11. Well...I guess we'll get a little more personal now. A couple weeks ago I had a break down...because of my severe depression and anxiety. Yup. I'm not perfect and it kills me.
12. I talk to at least one of my parents for probably an hour a day. That doesn't include the time I spend talking to Tessa, Jenny, Amy, and of course Sara.
13. Everyone has been getting into relationships lately and I hate change so it hasn't been going to well for me. If one of you gets into a relationship and I find out about it I might just blow. Not kidding.
K like everyone else I love you guys a lot and I miss you and I miss the past...the future is hard. Really hard. I'm bad at it too. Love you guys! Now I'm gonna try to go party and put on a happy face for people...my favorite thing. Not. Luckily I'm almost decent at it. Oh man sorry I've gone into detail about my life. Yuck! I hate telling about myself! Luckily there is A LOT more that none of you know or will ever know...even snewmie newmie. K love you ALL and think about how you guys have made me who I am : )
Biggsy Wiggsy fee fi fo Figgsy
1- I am on my bed right now eating tortilla chips.
2- I have a huge test coming up and I 100% have to do awesome on it cuz a lot is riding on it.
3- Rexburg dryness hates me and my poor skin and made my left hand all rashy and dry while my right hand is very nice and smooth... very random and weird.
4-I am coming home to Utah next week! Thank goodness for Thanksgiving! :)
5-At this moment I am texting Nicoe about Sonic haha
6-I got a new scholarship for next semester, wahoo!
7-Speaking of new semester, I will be staying in the frozen tundra over winter considering I got into the nursing program! :)
8-I miss you all like crazy and wish we could do something fun at this exact moment!
9-Tired of the tortilla chips, here comes pop tarts... how nutritious of me i know! haha
10- My socks are red and definitely do not match my purple shirt.... sorry Nikki!
11-I am getting 5 new roommates next semester cuz all mine are leaving which makes me extremely sad!
12-Me and Nikki are still pro at laughing uncontrolably over random things and I love it. Always makes my day! We have been especially good at that lately right before bed!
13-I am on a battleship team! It is so fun to play and even funnier to watch! :)
I miss you all and luv ur guts even more! I hope you are all doing absolutely positively fabulous! Have a great weekend, do something fun, or study, or both!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
2) I officially hate the cold! It's been 30 degrees here in Cedar City for about a week now and I'm hating it! Normally I welcome the cold but lately I haven't been too overjoyed about it.
3) My new favorite movie is How to Train Your Dragon, I am absolutely in LOVE with that movie!
4) The freaking hot tub at my apartment is broken and I am so angry because I wanted to go hot tubbing with my roommates tonight! Grrr....
5) I'm applying for the Occupational Therapy Master's Program at the U in a month, and I am on track to be accepted! Meaning I finished my job shadowing hours, took the GRE, got certified in CPR and First Aid, and I have/am taking all the prereqs. (cross your fingers!)
6) I totally wooped a bunch of guys at Risk on Sunday and felt really proud of myself. (They all thought they were the bomb at it until a girl kicked their trash! World domination baby!)
7) I am getting SUPER excited to go skiing this winter with my sisters during Christmas break.
8) I'm extra proud of myself because I have only spent around $40 a month on food, and I am surviving financially.
9) My apartment was officially called the Crack House. We even wrote it on our window with window crayons! (It's a long story)
10) It's 10:17 PM here (I'm running out of ideas!)
11) I learned in Institute yesterday that people live on the Sun.
12) I have food storage in bins under my bed that could last me a month or two. Lol
13) I miss you all SOOOOO much!! We need to get together again!! :)
I love you all, and miss you TONS!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
here it goes..
1) I suck at coming with things on the spot. Like this game, and especially conversations, they are the worst. I'll have a conversation one day and then the next I'll think of something to say to the conversation the day befor.
2) Just found out my blood type diet. I should be eating liver and dear meat and some other stuff I've never heard. Ya, the liver and deer meet, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
3) I am currently iron deficiency anemic.
4) I am getting my CNA in december and hopefully getting a job with it.
5) I went through some severe speech therapy growing. This is because I got to many ear infections, which destoryed my speech.
6) If it wasn't for lizbeth being her... I could probably bet, I wouldn't know any of you now and would not be the person I am now.
7) I'm missing my birthday this year, due to my CNA course.
8) I have communication problems or so i think. At least with my parents.
9) I'm one of my families puppy's favorite. :) She will follow everywhere just but all the time. She also loves underwear, weird. She is so funny. You guys have to see her, she is a great puppy!
10) Me and Robbie are getting married. Just not untill one of us is finacially stable. We have actually had this decided for a while now.
11) For those that don't know. I have pierced my ear in the upper area in the cartilage.
12) I cheap when it comes to shopping. I am also not a fan of shopping. But it is slowly growing on me.
13) Finally!!! There are people in my anatomy class that are trying to get me talk louder and be louder. haha
Oh I meant to one more fact of I'm a primary teacher for ctr 5 but may be going to sunbeams.
Oh my.. I thought that was never going to end. That was almost like a nightmare but not quite. If I had to do anymore randomness facts.. I probably would have died.
I Miss You All Too! I'll see some of you guys soon..
Saturday, November 6, 2010
So, i just tried donating blood an hour ago. and I was turned away for the SECOND time.. :(
I have iron deficiency. My iron was a 35 and it has to be at least a 38 to donate. so sad.
Well, i have to go to a funeral other wise this would be longer. I'll be back to blogging soon.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Thursday, November 4, 2010
SUU has been great, I have loved the school and my classes have been going well. My anatomy class has tried to beat me down a couple times but I stand triumphant!
I am proud to say that I have been navigating the entire town of Cedar City on a bike (I don't even have a car here), and that because of it I have lost 10 pounds already! Whoop, Whoop!
I finally went on my first date about the third week into school, and I have been on many dates since then with the same guy, his name is Josh by the way. :)
I just went fishing yesterday for the first time in about 5 years with Josh and caught 9 fish! We let all but one of them go, and then we cooked it up last night and had a delicious dinner.
Well, that's about it for now, but I swear from now on out I will be following this blog and posting! I'm excited that I have found it again!
-Hi Larry Hickman
Monday, November 1, 2010
my aunty makes the australian accent sound like paradise music to the ears LOL. I'm going to learn it, and then prank call as much people as possible.
Sinny, Chae, and Vina: you homos contact me so we can hang out cause I leave for Cali friday morning :) I miss you guys and everyone else