Wednesday, December 8, 2010

You guys are boring,



So this was like a month ago...actually over a month but I thought I would add something and then maybe it would make you guys add stuff too because you are all super boring to
stalk on facebook. None of you even do anything.








Anyways, this was Erika's birthday party ish thing but we dumped like five gallons of ice cream on the table and covered it with cherries and chocolate syrup and carmel and then had like 20 people dig in. And then I did this to Erika. And then she got me. But I got her so much better so I all satisfied.

Up there I feel like is just a classic embarrassing Sara picture. As you can see I still have my tonsils. Oh and I basically live in their apartment. Seriously, it's probably not healthy but oh well.


So ya this is me...ish. YOU GUYS BETTER POST STUFF NOW!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having tons of fun! Keep it up!
    -Newman :)

    ReplyDelete