Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ok Biggs

Just because I'm bored & nobody does anything & I'm a stalker like you.
Here it goes:

I went to the Laker vs. Jazz game. Fun! Ya, they mighta lost, but it's all good. It was pretty cool. My 2nd NBA game. & I had family that worked the food places, so we got discounted food & drinks...because those things are soo expensive.
I saw this & thought it would be fun to put up a throwback picture.
Sorry everybody's not in it.
I think it was after bowling Jr. year.
Oh the fun times of High School.

Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas or a Happy Holiday & a Happy New Year too!
:]

Sydney

2 comments:

  1. haha oh gosh that makes me laugh syd! great times!
    -Newman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was my camera LOL okay can nobody make a funny face but me???
    Hey sinny I like that picture of you girls, that picture says to me " DON'T PLAY!" lol
    Lizbeth

    ReplyDelete