Monday, December 13, 2010

Roommate Christmas! :)

Okay guys I'm taking time from studying (haha..not studying ;)) to post something on the blog. Last Sunday we did roommate Christmas!!! It was a lot of fun. I love watching people open up presents :D



McKenna's present was a mug with her name definition on it. So cute!






Natalie got a bunch of random stuff! (dont read the cup Newman or Nikki ;)) She got a cup, coasters, earings and white board.






Lindsay got a mug with filled with Reese's and a Starbucks card



JannaLyse got a book on Mom's (we call her mom) and a gift card to scrapbook store..oh and a music note chocolate.



Lauren also got a ton of stuff! She got a blanket, sweater, and 3 movies!





I look like crap...but I got a heart spoon (it says made with love), heart measuring spoons with cute sayings on them, and a CLEAR UMBRELLA!! :D





Chirstmas threw up in the living room!





I bought these bubbles thinking they were normal bubbles but OH NO!! They dont pop so you can play with them...they were EVERYWHERE!!! In our hair, on the furniture, on the floor, on the tv...they didnt pop forever..NOT AN INSIDE TOY!




Well there is my nifty story. I'm avoiding studying for finals...I just want them to be over!! I don't care anymore lol. I miss you all!!! I'm so excited to be home for Christmas!!! :) I hope I get to see you all sometime soon.
- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment