Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Game...

The way you said that Vina reminded me of the movie Saw.
Okay so here it goes:

1. I THINK I might be one of the people that knows a 'Vina secret.'

2. I have my own blog. Started it late September.

3. I miss sitting & hanging in the yearbook room doing math, yearbook, not doing yearbook, playing tetris, watching youtube videos & being way too loud from laughing, and all the above.

4. I like musicals. Camp & Grease have to definitely be one of the tops.

5. I've always wanted to go see a play & an opera & a ballet.

6. In 7th grade, I went to anger management.

7. You guys are totally the opposite of my other friends from Mt. Jordan Middle & Jordan High. In 7th grade we were all friends, in 8th grade it split but I always was friends with both sides, & in 9th it was 'The Stoners' & I guess you could say 'The Popular' group. I was closer to the stoner/drinker group though. NONE of my friends were LDS. I had LDS acquaintances, for instance, if I had no friends in a class, they were the ones I'd talk to and stuff. And you can think whatever you want about labels & stuff, but these people were always great in school! They had better grades than me, but who doesn't. And, they never asked or peer pressured me in to trying drugs or drinking. [personal choice]

8. Oh, and I hung out with a lot of Mexican/Hispanics so a lot of people thought I was hispanic, and those who stereotype on here, I wore hoops EVERYDAY! So that made people think I was even more. haha if you don't get it, than its ok, good for you.

9. I'm failing all but one college class as of right now. Which has never happened. The only class I ever failed was 7th grade honors reading, & that's because I didn't get enough A.R. points because the books I liked weren't A.R. reading. [A.R.=accelerated reading]

10. A while ago I started getting in to independent films & drama's & old victorian movies. The stuff you don't see commercialized or at main theaters. They're actually really good. I would suggest some, but most are rated R, but there are good PG-13 one's too.

11. Until I started driving, I was so scared to order my own food. Like fast food stuff if we went inside, or restaurants.

12. I'm like an OCD clean freak!

13. I'm going to get a tattoo!

And here's a little extra. I hate being center of attention and I almost got kicked out of my house in middle school.

And..
I MISS YOU ALL TOO!!!!!!!
Sydney

12 comments:

  1. haha #8 reminds of my sophomore year at Copper Hillls.
    OMG can i go with you when you get your tattoo?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Im coming too. I wanna see your face in pain lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. get the poly kinds, they're the bidnes TEEHEE. #2 why did you start a new blog sis?
    #4 &10, How DARE YOU NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR MOVIE NIGHTS?! I love those kinds to ya punk.
    #5 okay remember when I invited a bunch of people to go watch a play with me, YOU CALLED ME A LOSER!!! I'm seriously gonna drag you to one now.
    #6 Man I wish I went to one too, I could've avoided a whole poop of trouble then
    #7 I hate people who judge becuz honestly its just f*****g hypocritical
    #8 Yeah the hoops totally makes you look like the mexi i know is in you
    #9 sorry to hear that, NEED HELP?!?! cz I know some1 who tutors LOL
    #11, dats random, and super hileriuz
    #12 seriously me and you are the perfect two...to a certain extent

    sinny you have a good heart, sounds corny but its true. MIss you

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow nicole, dont hold back! hahaha jk
    when i get it, i'll let you guys know & have a heads up. and i'll make sure i get video taped kuz i wanna see it myself too.
    elizabeth:
    i started a blog kuz i loved reading my old journal and i forget things all the time, so i the blog is like a journal, kuz typing is easier than writing. i have no movie nights, i just go to the library & pick some out & then watch them late at night or in the afternoon.
    do you really know someone who tutors? and please dont say yourself! haha jk i hope he's cute. and for #11, hello this game is 13 RANDOM facts, duh! lol & thanks :]
    miss yalls
    syd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, but if me and nicoke start to laugh, well if i start to laugh cause you are in pain, i am very sorry haha you should get my named tattooed on your left butt cheek hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd highly recommend a legit journal, something you can pass down to you grandkids even if you think they won't want it. HAHAH i would tutor you, butI charge at a highly price, but sisi does tutor LOL and okay but thats hella random!
    Don't listen to vina
    LIzbef

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes get vinas name on your butt!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, tell me where you get your tattoo done at and how much. please..

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh trust me, my mom & sisters will be the first one to laugh. They can't wait to see me in pain. haha
    as for your name on my butt....lets pass, unless one day i'll be soooo out of it that i might do it....hahahaha
    elizabeth, it is a legit journal, i can print it out & it be a book that they can actually read it, kuz my writing is illegible in journals.
    & who's comment was the last one.
    I don't know how much, but it's this really good guy named Fred Frost, he does tribal/polynesian tattooing, so ya might wanna look somewhere else for chinese/american/english stuff. but he might be able to other things, i just havnt seen it. he has a facebook thing too, go look at some of his work, its really good!
    syd

    ReplyDelete
  10. okay okay that's a good point, your handwriting is hella bad I'd feel bad for your future generation trying to read it BWAHAHA...i make a joke, but foreoz lol. have you picked the kind of tattoo you want miss? I wana see and, if you won't mind, give my opinion. WAIT!!!!!!!! where are you getting your tat on? ( heaven help us if you dare to put it on you butt, you might as well put vina's name one it LOL)
    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear sydney,
    i'm failing miserably too. i haven't gone to one of my classes in a month and a half. haven't gone to another one in three weeks. i went to one class out of 7 last week. missed an extremely important test last week and can't make it up. i know how you feel. luckily, i'm getting out and when i come back i hope i'm better at school cuz i'm dying.
    biggs

    ReplyDelete
  12. shut up elizabeth!! haha jk but it really is bad.
    mi arm is where :]
    biggs what do you mean gettin out? but ya, i know. school just sucks in general.
    oh ps for the one who wants to know more, fred frost indeed does all kinds of tattoos :]
    syd

    ReplyDelete