Thursday, November 4, 2010

Let's play a game!

Hello world.
I haven't been up to much. Just studying, homework/studying, and boyfriend time. That's about it. Nothing special has gone on, well besides the fact I'm not really talking to my family because apparently they decided I'm not part of the family anymore 'cause all I do is homework. But that is a LONG story. I have a test EVERY MONDAY this month. Totally sucks. Oh, and I've had like 4 doctor appointments this week, I hate it....

Anyway,
I think we should play a game on here and I decided that we are going to do a
'13 Random Facts That Most of Us Didn't Know'. Sound good? Good :) I'll go first

1. I miss you girls quiet terribly. I'm falling apart - literally - without you guys.

2. I suffer from moderate allergies, minor asthma, and moderate - severe depression.

3. I live 3 separate lives. My School Life, My Love Life, and My At Home Life. I try to keep them all separate from each other, except somehow my love life gets mixed in with my life at home.

4. It's currently 9:01AM and I should be doing my homework except I decided to blog since I haven't done so in a long time (and I really don't feel like doing my homework just yet)

5. Tariq decided that our theme song is Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa. You can youtube it, or just read the lyrics. That song is a really dumb song. Made me wanna make my own song about the colors Blue and Green.

6. I need a job. My mommy decided to stop giving me money and my dad has decided after this year, he will no longer pay my $20 cell phone bill.

7. I miss Sydney & Elizabeth & Nicole's jokes that just went over everyone's head haha

8. I miss Biggs & Newmans & Chae's Randomness on the daily and Nikki's little conversations about fruits and vegetables ;)

9. I miss Brooke planning out my entire life for me and I miss Brie's random advice about life.

10. 3 out of the 9 I still talk to know a secret - except they're all different secrets that I will eventually tell everyone one day before anything else happens haha

11. I'm gonna start my own publishing company after I'm done with school. I'm still thinking of names, so suggestions would be nice :)

12. It's now 9:12AM...

13. Last, I miss you girls a freaking lot.

Love, Vina/Shorty/Heightee hahahaha :)

8 comments:

  1. aww miss you too shorty friend!! Do I know a secret?? ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, we are definitely gonna get a job & work together!!
    I miss my jokes too! I havnt done any in forever, except the last couple of days this week there has been some really good jokes with my older sis & my mom has made some today actually. haha
    Why dr. appt.'s?
    your company should be named shorty friend!
    I MISS YOU!!!!

    syd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicoke, I am sorry, but you are not.

    Syd - Yes classic skating here we come - except they're not hiring until January ahaha
    Dr. appts because I obviously have many things wrong with me.
    Think of some more names haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2 asthma and whatever??? wow, u mite be allergic to me LOL
    #3 Which one is the most stressful?
    #4 I have to say I'm so excited you finaly said something, good timing for a distraction in my life.
    #5 Blue and Green would be a hit. Maybe you should put that as the name of your publishing company LOL and that's my joke that's gonna go over your head LOL
    #6 May I suggest tutoring a subject your good in? That should pay for your $20 bill, or babysitting!!! good practice for the future, I'm sure brooke would agree
    #7 I miss you too... we're gonna hang out soon, with Chae and Sinny, we gone fiiinnd you!
    #9 I miss that about Brooke too. fact I talked to her two days ago, and we plan to just not have children, we'll be there for you FOREVER!!!
    #10 those three must be really special. I'm not one am i?
    Post more, its fun to hear from ya sis!
    LizaBeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 - i might be allergic to you, we should try it haha
    3- Currently all three. . . i hate it.
    4 - i dont get it?
    5 - Yeah, no. I'm thinking about the name'Sing2Me' or something with part of my last name in it
    6 - I already tutor my brother & lil cousin & baby sit my nieces all for free so yeah no. haha
    7 - You can try. Finding me is like a game of hide and seek
    9 - Awww that's so sweet of you two losers
    10 - Sorry to say but no you aren't haha but here's a hint

    1 of them is someone you would never expect to know
    1 of them is someone I used to always talk to about nothing
    The last one is someone in our circle of friends hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2- I was just kidding you JERK
    3- I used to think I had problems, but not after I met all the gang heh
    5- sing to me?? its catchy and clever considering your name, but is your show like an american idol?
    6- start charging
    7- forget that, Imma ring the alarm " EMERGENCY HAS ANYONE SEEN ASIAN SENSATION?"
    9- I swear I'm beginning to hate that word
    10- I'm still glad at least you trust someone in the gang. I even know who it is LOL.
    Teehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Syd - I know right?

    Elizabeth
    2 - I'm not a jerk thank you very much
    3 - Yeah, I bet that's what we all think ahaha
    5 - Not a show you loser, a company
    6 - That'd be mean
    7 - You do that and everyone will be like 'Uh, WHICH Asian sensation?'
    9 - what word?
    10 - Sure you do haha

    ReplyDelete