Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fell off the Face of the Earth

Sorry everyone, I entirely forgot about this blog that we had going on! I briefly fell off the face of the earth, but I am back now, safe and sound! So, a little update on my life since I haven't been on here ever....

SUU has been great, I have loved the school and my classes have been going well. My anatomy class has tried to beat me down a couple times but I stand triumphant!

I am proud to say that I have been navigating the entire town of Cedar City on a bike (I don't even have a car here), and that because of it I have lost 10 pounds already! Whoop, Whoop!

I finally went on my first date about the third week into school, and I have been on many dates since then with the same guy, his name is Josh by the way. :)

I just went fishing yesterday for the first time in about 5 years with Josh and caught 9 fish! We let all but one of them go, and then we cooked it up last night and had a delicious dinner.

Well, that's about it for now, but I swear from now on out I will be following this blog and posting! I'm excited that I have found it again!


-Hi Larry Hickman

7 comments:

  1. HILLARY!!!!! Sounds exciting CHIKA!!! I wanna learn to fish oh and you should post a pic of this Josh haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!!! HILLARY!!!! I can't believe it!!!! we're dating!!!! Weird!!! but yes there needs to be a picture pronto oh and i'm excited to hear AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL about this josh boy : ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!! I wanna hear.
    And biggs what do you mean by 'we're dating'
    are you not telling us somethin?!
    I wanna learn how to fish too hillary!
    Sounds like you've been having fun!!
    syd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes hillary! Pictures & Lots and Lots of details!

    And biggs, i do agree with syd, are you not tellin us something?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will get a picture as soon as I can with Josh and I and the amazing fish that I caught and that we cooked up. I just need to get it from his phone. And I will look for some other picture if I can find any, I'm not a big picture taker, but I will try to be better! :)
    -Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  6. no no no not like that you silly gooses. for me it's just weird cuz i get asked on a date a weekend which i never in my whole life expected. that's all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya, it's weird for me too Biggs, I mean, I hang out with Josh every night on the weekends, and then we typically go on a real date once a week or so. I never ever in my wildest dreams expected this.

    -Hillary

    ReplyDelete