Wednesday, November 10, 2010

13 Things About Me Game!!

Haha, so I figured I had better take part in this game! I don't know if I can come up with 13 random things, but we'll have to see!


1) I have a picture of my "boyfriend" Josh. (No I don't consider him a boyfriend, just a close friend right now) ;)

2) I officially hate the cold! It's been 30 degrees here in Cedar City for about a week now and I'm hating it! Normally I welcome the cold but lately I haven't been too overjoyed about it.

3) My new favorite movie is How to Train Your Dragon, I am absolutely in LOVE with that movie!

4) The freaking hot tub at my apartment is broken and I am so angry because I wanted to go hot tubbing with my roommates tonight! Grrr....

5) I'm applying for the Occupational Therapy Master's Program at the U in a month, and I am on track to be accepted! Meaning I finished my job shadowing hours, took the GRE, got certified in CPR and First Aid, and I have/am taking all the prereqs. (cross your fingers!)

6) I totally wooped a bunch of guys at Risk on Sunday and felt really proud of myself. (They all thought they were the bomb at it until a girl kicked their trash! World domination baby!)

7) I am getting SUPER excited to go skiing this winter with my sisters during Christmas break.

8) I'm extra proud of myself because I have only spent around $40 a month on food, and I am surviving financially.

9) My apartment was officially called the Crack House. We even wrote it on our window with window crayons! (It's a long story)

10) It's 10:17 PM here (I'm running out of ideas!)

11) I learned in Institute yesterday that people live on the Sun.

12) I have food storage in bins under my bed that could last me a month or two. Lol

13) I miss you all SOOOOO much!! We need to get together again!! :)

I love you all, and miss you TONS!

-Hi Larry

3 comments:

  1. Cute boy Hillary!!!
    So if you get accepted to the U when do you come back??
    Dang...I spend a ton on groceries (sp?)
    Who lives on the sun??
    I miss ya too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Nicoe!
    If I get accepted I will be at the U this fall. :)
    I'm sure you don't spend a lot, I'm just really cheap.
    Celestial beings live on the sun apparently. I debated this for hours with a girl here, she wouldn't believe me!

    -Hi Larry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Larry!
    So jealous you get to go skiing! I want to go snowboarding so bad! Sounds like you are having a blast!
    -Newman :)

    ReplyDelete