Friday, November 12, 2010

Followin the crowd...Thirteen Things

Yep. Here I go.

1. I'm supposed to be at just about my best friend's (best friend that's here in Provo) party right now but I'm not. What's new.
2. I'm watching What Not To Wear and oh man do I wish someone would turn me in because my clothes are really that bad and I want a makeover. Bad.
3. I'm in the Relief Society Presidency here in my ward and I'm pretty much the luckiest person because I get to share my testimony just about every week. I'm not proud to say that I usually cry when I teach or bear my testimony. And that makes everyone else cry. Not so great.
4. There's a boy : ) or a few boys : ) but we'll see but I don't think anything is going anywhere because....
5. I'm going to Ukraine in January. I wasn't going to tell anyone about anything until everything was totally finalized but ya...there ya go.
6. Rooming with Brookie makes me happy. : )
7. I have been eating non stop for the past week, maybe week and a half and because of that I have gained ten pounds even though I run almost every night. ya...I know. Sounds like me don't it?
8. I haven't been going to hardly any of my classes...at all...for weeks. This week I went to one class. Ya...I know. Classic Biggs.
9. I'm starting to get scared out of my mind for Ukraine. It's a good thing I haven't seen 'Taken' or I don't think I would be going to Europe to live on my own without a phone or consistent Internet access for 5 months. Oh jeeze, wow, this is going to be intense.
10. In two years, I will be teaching...with a salary...unless I take another semester off.
11. Well...I guess we'll get a little more personal now. A couple weeks ago I had a break down...because of my severe depression and anxiety. Yup. I'm not perfect and it kills me.
12. I talk to at least one of my parents for probably an hour a day. That doesn't include the time I spend talking to Tessa, Jenny, Amy, and of course Sara.
13. Everyone has been getting into relationships lately and I hate change so it hasn't been going to well for me. If one of you gets into a relationship and I find out about it I might just blow. Not kidding.

K like everyone else I love you guys a lot and I miss you and I miss the past...the future is hard. Really hard. I'm bad at it too. Love you guys! Now I'm gonna try to go party and put on a happy face for people...my favorite thing. Not. Luckily I'm almost decent at it. Oh man sorry I've gone into detail about my life. Yuck! I hate telling about myself! Luckily there is A LOT more that none of you know or will ever know...even snewmie newmie. K love you ALL and think about how you guys have made me who I am : )


Biggsy Wiggsy fee fi fo Figgsy

3 comments:

  1. Oh Biggs! Guess what! I was by your apartment the other day. I was at the Rivera.. I was going to come by and surprise you and brookie.. but by the time my study buddy finished.. it was late. so i didn't.

    rys

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAY WHAT!?!?!? Ukraine!?!?!?!? OMG!!! thats intense lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your going to Ukraine? If you never come back, I swear Imma start some drama, you don't want no drama. But yeah, I HATE talking about myself TOO! it feels weird doesn't it? so uncomfortable. But you guys are my friends so I open up a bit hehe. If i get into a relationship soon, then you need to help me cause I'm probably not thinking straight :D. And for what its worth, I wish I was in your relief society, sounds teary. :D
    I'm not really into the future either, we're alike on some things and those things I hold dearly. I love ya Beautiful.
    PS
    Tall girls like you should work your legs with some sexy heels. Flats are for girls who are flat and boring LOL. Just a suggest, take it or leave it. MWAHHHH!*
    Lizbef- you know!!

    ReplyDelete