Monday, September 20, 2010

Greetings loved ones,

So far, I've been writing my journal, reading my books, doing my homeworks.
But interesting stuff has happened like I had this weird texting with Travis, so lets not go to his farewell okay Brooke? And long story short Brock cleaned up my brother Keli's vomit. I've seen Brock alot lately. And then I saw prince charming for the 3rd time again at the temple, absolutely looked like a fool. You wouldn't believe what I said, you'd be like "Really Elizabeth?" Anyways my dad's birthday was Friday, he gets crazier every year. Oh, I'm really close with an elderly neighbor, and she had a stroke. Keep her in mind in your prayers. I'm skipping school to help her tomorrow. The name's Jackie and I wish you could all meet her one day.

P.S School is so much more easier when you start ahead on time with assignments, and studying, etc.
Newman ur so big on running, just hearing you talk of it makes me want to sleep for a month. And if people don't get our jokes, its because your not doing your part with showing them the crazy videos.
Rissa don't kill yourself, we still need to hang out, and that concert sounds just right. TEEHEE.
Biggs I love when you call me Peta, i don't know why you do I just love it, like I love you
Brie you totally killed it, I was trying to freak you out that night I was texting you. Were you creeped out? Hey does Austin know my brothers?
Brooke if your going to travis's farewell I don't care, I just don't wana know. But can we go to Tingey's/ Jared's????? Pweezzz
Gang- I love you all

8 comments:

  1. crackhead! start putting your name on your posts! haha love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey....this is lizabeth right...
    if so....Did you get a phone?

    i'm sure it is not just my schedule that is hetic..i bet everyones is.
    see look what happened.. i get on the computer and get distracted when i should be studying, it is no beuno for me.. i guess that is why i try to stay away from the computer

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that was me aryssa by the way.. the one right above...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah. switched numbers. sorry didn't tell you. HAHA it is a distraction, a good one! for ten minutes and then you really need to get off LOL oh sorry nicole, I'll try to remember that part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh elizabeth, you are crazy. i love how this jumps from topic to topic. i want to hear about this travis txting thing,.... since i sorta helped you get his number, in a round about way. and who is this PRinCe CharMIng?? hha and sorry about not txting ya back that night... i was a littel distracted. anyways... i wanna hear!!!!~
    brietto

    ReplyDelete
  6. brietto I miss you!! the texting with travis is a long story, we can talk it over on the phone if u care to call and catch up hehe. Prince Charming is some guy at the temple, we'll talk about him too if u call hehehe. and u weren't "a little" distracted haha but its coo, its just that u killd my fun.
    LizBef

    ReplyDelete
  7. well lizabeht you should give me your number..aryssa

    ReplyDelete
  8. heheeh its 801-688-1755. we ought to catch up too

    ReplyDelete