Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello my little croissants!!!

I have to say I'm always the last to know things, like this blogging business, which be the way is SUPER-DI-DUPER! sinny told me about it. Seems sinny's always telling me about things. Shoo, das coo. Anyways I've been roaming around on this thing, super stuff. Brie how's the love life with that RM? And when do you go to byu idaho?? Nicole, how's Westminister? Have you made any friends, I havent ( not really at least). Hey there to the BYU idaho twinners, you guys seem to be doing fine. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST rissa!!!! man I freakin miss you like FREAKING miss you like miss you freaking miss you. Gosh okay so some of us have disappeared, sinny and I ran into Chae on the first day but that was it, has anyone hear from her? And Vina as well for that matter. Her new nickname should be AsianSensation, cause its got rhythm.

Oops how rude of me, mahhh bad! Where's my cookie brookie???
Okay update time. You guys need to tell me your summer mmhkay??? Cause mine was fantastic, and so busy. But no worries, I did get to reading at least ten books. Seems that all I can remember, but I'm sure i did more than that. You know how I am with my forgetful self.

That's me on my way to
school, I was so nervous the night before but in the morning, I was shining like a star, you can't stop my shine.
AND THIS IS MY VERSION OF "NEWMAN". miss that freak. and here's me, nesi, and sisi acting like a fool with our pants off the ground.

here's nesi, rachel (she's crazier than all of us put together), bef, sis, and Cori (we consider her poly). That picture after is us making friends. Now they call us "The Ladies"

Me and my Gorilla man making love TEEHEE. And that's me trying to tell a funny story. I was trying to put out 3 fingers, but two only came. Unfortunately that became the funny story because "Elizabeth can't teo the difference of two and three". I laughed so hard that day I nearly pissed my pants...JOKES!
This is what's happened so far since school started. Love you guys.

6 comments:

  1. CRACKHEAD!!! I freakin miss you! eh not really any friends but sort of friends lol. come show your face once and awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lizabeth!
    I miss you chica! Love the shirt by the way! :) You Utah Peeps should hook me up with a NEWMAN shirt, i seriously so want one! My sis has one and i am so jealous! Looks like you are having fun like always!
    luv ur guts
    Newman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you would be makin love with the frikken gorilla! hahaha
    syd

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah that was the after party celebration for the game syd. maybe well be lucky and have another one of those. It was off the wall.
    Newman miss you more, i can only get ur shirt if i go to one of their church ceremonies, they call it mass and its got a catchy ring to it. If i go and get converted its on you :) you shud cum party in the city sometime yah??

    ReplyDelete
  5. nicole, I totally didnt get what you were trying to say sis. But i do get the part where i shud show my face HEHE and your right, thats mah bad

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was answering your question you had in your post silly banilly

    ReplyDelete