Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dear Sisters of Zion,

I'm going to the prom tomorrow, and that makes me miss our riding solo to the dances. And today I especially needed some company from 1 of yal becuz I hung out with brock today and I gave out too much info about myself, me and my talkative self. I also missed you all this week, you should see my face as I'm struggling to remember whether I forgot something or left something somewhere. Today, my mom came with dried cherries, and I remembered how you all hated it. I also remember sinny spitting it out and handing it back. I didn't think I'd miss your looney selves this much, thank heavens I have syd

I love this wild bunch,
LizBeth

3 comments:

  1. Aww Shucks Beta!!! I'm glad to know you miss us almost as much as everyone else misses everyone's goof ballness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did you say about yourself? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah you guys are kind of hard to discard. hehehe. oh my gosh nicole, kill me I don't even remember. AAAGH!
    lizbef

    ReplyDelete