Wednesday, September 15, 2010

first UTAH STATE football game

Elizabeth it sounds like you don't miss me at all. JUST KINDING!!
I to my first Utah State football game, and they played Idaho State. I went with Saundra and my roomate Cassie. Oh yah the night before I hanged out with Saundra and Jaron from Itineris. We watch the movie Hook, and played games until 2 in the morning. Saundra can never sleep in, and so me went to the game with 4 hours of sleep. Saundra fell a sleep in the game. UTAH STATE WON 38 to 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a huge thing Utah State never wins football games. After, the game Cassie and I went to a Black Light Dance, and of course I dance my heart out. I LOVED THE DANCE!!! I danced with some guy, but don't worry it was dirty dancing. There was a MOSH PIT, and it was so hot.

Love,
littleDionne

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH man tell saundra my lab buddy I said hi and to take things easy cause I know she's on that stuff. And maybe you mispelled I don know but did you mean to say " but don't worry it WASN'T dirty dancing?" just curious, because either one sounds fun HAHAHA and I take offense Dionney. I do hav fun but that don't mean I don wanna kick it with you wild bunches. I miss everyone so much I'd be depressed if i didnt do anything fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I like how the guy in the back put the bunny ears up on you guys!
    but you guys looked like you had too much fun
    I like saundras hair it looks so preetay like model cheerleader something preetay ahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha sounds like fun dionne, i am glad you are liking Utah State so much! :)

    ReplyDelete