Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Roomies For Fall


Hey Chicas!
Hope school is going well for all of you! Fall is good so far, even though fall semester hasnt even been in session for a week yet! haha We got 3 new roommates this semester who are all pretty cool girls! From Left to Right it goes :
Rafaella (Rafi for short), Nikki, Sierra, Brianna, Erianne and Me :) Rafi and Sierra are both from Oregon and as for the rest of us?... we are all Utahans! haha I hope you all are having a great week and know i miss ya tons and think about ya all the time! Luv ur guts
-Newman :)

4 comments:

  1. NEWMAN!!! you are wearing pink!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know amazing huh!?!? haha Juli was giving it away and asked if i wanted it AND are you ready for a shocker? Drum Roll please... I wore heels on sunday to church! haha never never again will that happen! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. SARA!!!! you have to do these things when I am around to see them!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha my bad nicoe! I will try and do my out of the norm things around you next time! ha you make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete