Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Funny Day @ the U

I ran into Vina yesterday, and of all places, THE school library.
So of course we would be loud talking and laughing like no one else's there
And of course Vina would run into me while I'm studying ( you all know how she likes to distract hehe). I almost missed class I was SO DISTRACTED! so yeah she shared this funny video with me and of course I busted out laughing. So here's the link madearz...


and yeah after school, with my lazy self, Sisi Nesi and I j-walked on the busy road and we were actually running in the middle of the road. HAHAHAHAHA people's faces...priceless!

and then on trax I tell this guy to shut up cuz he was talking so loud and inappropirately...but how was I to know he was drunk!

and funny fact I realized yesterday: BYU drinks alot of water(holyholy) and UofU smokes alot of cigarettes ( crackheads)

5 comments:

  1. Haha that video made me laugh! thanks for sharing! I miss your random youtube videos all the time! :)
    -Newman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't even!! You're the one who MADE ME MISS MY ONLY CLASS YESTERDAY miss 'oh just sit down and talk to me for a lil bit' freakk dude. And of course everyone was staring at us cause you were laughing like we were back at itineris hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA thanks newman, glad I'm still myself i guess??? and vina your just hilarious, popping up out of no where. and of course I made you sit down, every1 knows I hate talking to people who stand while I sit! duhdur!!! Do you go there mon/wed too?? Imma get sinny withme next time so we can all have a "study group" and watch funny videos...TEEHEE Lizbef

    ReplyDelete
  4. vina your at the u. i thought you were somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete