Monday, September 13, 2010

Fun Filled Weekend!!

So ya! haha I had a pretty exciting weekend...exciting meaning I actually had something to do lol. Saturday morning at 8 (bright and early!!!) my dad and I headed down to Provo to attend the Intermountain Healing Hearts annual Heart Walk. For those of you who dont know my cousin Noah was born with a heart defect known as Tricuspid Atresia or more 'simply' a three chambered heart among other problems. He is doing amazing now but it was definatly hard on Heather and Gabe for those first few year and after four open heart surgeries he is the most amazing boy! He is our little miracle, well he's not so little anymore haha. I'm really dumb and forgot my camera so I will have to wait for Heather to post pictures before I can put them on here so I apologize for that. 9:30 is when the walk actually started, it was freezing btw, and all we did was walk around the park two times so it was pretty easy lol. After everyone was done walking we took a group picture and then it was time for the Angel ceremony. During the Angel ceremony all the families that have lost loved ones (usually infants) to conginital heart defects get to release a butterfly that represents their child. It is a very touching moment and makes me feel so happy to have Noah with us. After the walk we all went to the Pie Pizzeria for lunch! It was delicious as always.
Then Syd, Brie, Brooke and I all went down to Biggs and Brookies apartment in Provo!! We hung out at their place for awhile and then went over to Zuppas to get some dinner. It was really good! Then we had a fun adventure at the store before going back to the apartment and watching Hercules in Adams apartment haha.

Typical Biggs face ahah

The back of Squid haha
My cute little piggy bank!!!


Then it was Gabes grandmas birthday on Sunday...well we had her birthday dinner Sunday haha. And that was very fun, I love being with my family.

So anyway that was my weekend!!

Love your squishy guts!

-Nicoe

1 comment:

  1. its more like the side of me. but it was a nice weekend to hang out with the friends :]
    syd

    ReplyDelete