Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Concert/First Frat Party

so if you haven't seen this already, this is
top: nicole, brookie, torri [my older sister]
bottom: me!, alex [younger sister], marlee [cousin]
& then if you know aunty sepa, she was there, but she took the picture.

this was at the j boog & fiji concert.
it was unbelievably amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i loved it sooooo much.
it was last thursday.

nothing new with me.
i go to school.
sometimes on the weekends i go home.
i eat.
i sleep.
i shower.
i go to the bathroom.
i brush my teeth & my occassionally my hair.
i walk.
i go on my computer.
sometimes i hang out with elizabeth.
sometimes i hang out with nicole.
i eventually do my homework.
i went to my first frat party friday night.
definitely an experience.
so ya.

i miss yall & hope you guys
are doing great!
sydney

4 comments:

  1. I totally forgot to talk about the concert! Epic fail on my part. But ya I basically do the same thing haha except see crackhead. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. its all good. it allowed me to put something on here. i havent in a while. so thank you for not doing it. haha
    syd

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete