Monday, September 6, 2010

Just Like Good Ol' Times! :)

We both got to go to the game! I love BYU football! And Sara's randomness and her watching other people more than the actual game makes it that much better and makes me laugh! haha :)
GO COUGARS!! WAHOO what a good game! :) 23-17!
We used to go get Sonic all the time while we were studying!
We went to Sonic today and talked for a while just like we used to! haha Gotta love Sonic! :)

Happy Hour Strawberry Limeades! :) YUMMY!
Well I got to see four of you chicas this weekend (Nikki, Sara, Nicole & Aryssa) and that sure was good and fun to see you! Hopefully next time I can see the rest of you too! I miss you guys like crazy! Good luck with school this week chicas! Luv ur guts!
-Newman :)

2 comments:

  1. Dude ok...you know you love my randomness especially because your life would be so boring with out it... like those nose holes! Whew i bet he could fit a C battery up those suckers!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete