Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yes... I actually went to a Masquerade Ball! haha :)


K this is so obnoxious but I cant get this part up above this picture so it will just have to stay here down below sorry! ANYWAYS...Hello Chica Leekas! How are ya'll? So, this week has been pretty great considering I aced two of my midterms! Wahoo... lets just hope I can do the same on the other 3 next week! :/ Pray for me! This weekend Me and Nikki and all of our roommates went on dates to the BYU-I Masquerade Ball. I, Sara Newman, even got all made up like a real girl! Can you believe it? haha :)

Sorry this pic is kinda dark but here is Erianne, Nikki and I, before we left for the dance!
Long Story Short, we decided not to match but to totally clash colors! So he wore blue and I wore orange with not matching masks. But what you cant see is that I am wearing my awesome blue and green converse! :) haha not quite sure what my mama would think but it was fun! Oh I am supposed to tell you... No more Ish... If ya know what I mean by that! haha But dont be weirdos and make things ... weird please haha :)
As you can see this is all of us roomies before we left for the dance. From left to right: Briana, Sierra, Me, Erianne, Nikki and Rafi. Briana had the biggest dress I think I have ever seen, it was awesome! She even had a hoop underneath! Crazy chica!

Well I could say lots more but i am not going to because I know Nikki has pictures to show and stories to tell so I will leave that up to her! Hope you all have a great week! Luv ur guts!
-Newman :)




5 comments:

  1. love the tan HAHAAHAHA hanae!!! you so prettae!! well now that theres no ISH anymore, I'm glad your sharing it :)
    PS. I want you to come again and we go cheap shooping for heels, tall girls need to flaunt our to die for legs :)
    I wuav chu! LizaBef

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO NEWMAN!!!!! hahah No more ish :), but im still calling him that btw. the dance looked really fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so im gonna be a weirdo and make things weird.
    i dont understand this ish thing, so can you please elaborate?
    the only ish i know is the shortened clean version of the word shi*.
    and look who it is...
    it's BOBBYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
    ooooooo newman, you & your boo look hecka cute :]
    love the dress, reminds me of dillards spring dance dress you tried on, except this one you fill out....if ya know what i mean [not in a weird way tho]
    well, looks like fun :]
    syd
    ps. find me a poly/black idaho boo, maybe he can be my cowboy farmer!!! & i'd like that :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean by no more ish?!
    I love your dress it's a very nice color on you. Still find it weird you freakin clashed but it's okae this time haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so i was just looking at these again. and wow!!!!!, you look A-MA-ZING, and looks like you had fun. but look at the picture like three from the bottom with you inbetween the two girl.... you look like a poly!~!~!~!!!!! Crazy

    ReplyDelete