Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Girlies!

Wahoo! Finally posting something haha. Most of us girlies got together this Saturday to hang out for the first time in a long time. Newman, Biggs and I went to Sonic Friday night and had strawberry limeades of course. Then we watched Two Weeks Notice after I tripped down the hall on the way to the bathroom. Back to Saturday...I picked up Brookie from trax and we went to Costco and then we went and got dinner at Cafe Rio. When we got to Newmans, if ou can believe it, Elizabeth was there! And of course the crackhead brought sparkling juice. Well this was the result...

Elizabeth wanted Newman to bring out the nice glasses
Theres Lizbeth drinking again






And there goes Newman




Look what you did to Biggs, Elizabeth!


Oh dang...looks like they've had practice




This is the result of drinking kids





Newman posing. Shes such a good poser



Aww! Lizbeth has a big head ahah




Hahhaah look at Biggs face!



They all squished in the back muahahaha


And I held Newmans hand a lot that night...

Miss you guys!!

- Nicoe

2 comments:

  1. Ya we totally missed you chica! hmmm.. never thought about it like that before but probably ya! :/ oops! Guess Newman has some repenting to do huh? haha It was so good to see all of you chicas this weekend! Wish I could have seen you all!
    Luv ur guts
    -Newman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh nicoe you make my early arrival sound like some kind of miracle LOL and I didn't do anything to biggs, she's just hooked on that stuff LOL oh man me with my big head BWAHAHAHAHA we're gonna laugh at that for the next ten years. I'm so excited about Christmas!!! we need to plan it in November k?
    I just luf you goiz!!!!
    LizBef

    ReplyDelete