Sunday, October 24, 2010

My "first" Date




So..... on wednesday night, I got this...



( it says, " Hey, Nikki! Will you go to the Masquerade with me? Wash this to see who....")

The right name ( written in permanent maker) was this...


Jeff, (from apartment #316) is my FHE brother. He wanted to go to the Masqurade Ball with me. ( or rather, my roommates conviced him to ask me.)

I was like, "really! you want to go to the Masquerade Balll!?"

(then I answered him, the same way he asked... by writing a bunch of the words with washable marker, so it all comes out when you wash it. The one you want them to see is written in permanent marker.)


This is what I decide to write with permanent marker....


since it was a masquerade, I thought I might need one of these....

Saturday night, 6:45. His tie mached my mask quite nicely! see...?


This is Jeff. And Nikki.

( I haven't been on a date in almost a year. and I have NEVER been on a date in college. so..this was a "first".)

5 comments:

  1. Wahoo Nikki! First date in college! :) But SO not true sista friend! So here is the real story... We were at FHE and Jeff was talking about the Dance and how excited he was to go. (he found out about the dance because our whole apartment was going)Then our other FHE brother told us how Jeff thought Nikki was a Babe! But no matter whose story you listen to, Nikki went with us and I was so Happy she came and had fun! :) She looked so prettay like model, cheerleada, no joke!
    -Newman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love how neman tells us the real story!!!
    dont be so bashful nikki, flaunt it!!! haha
    that's such a cute idea that he did with the shirts, never woulda thought of that.
    sounded like lots of fun :]
    syd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!!! thats the cutest thing ever!!! Hahah snewman you make me laugh :). You look way pretty Nikki!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a creative way to ask someone to the dance, and of course you woulda never thought of that syd haha jk.
    Thanks for telling us the real story Newman! Haha.
    Nikki you look amazing!:D I love how your dress looks white in some pictures and silver in others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Nikki, super cute.Nikki you looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete