Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Spunkin it up!" haha just for you Lizbeth :)

SOO Elizabeth told me I should Spunk up my hair more often and do it differently so this week I decided that I would take on the challenge of trying my hair a different way every day this week! Here is the proof, you should all be so proud I actually tried to do my hair for once!
Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Nikki of course helped me do some of these hair dos cuz we all know I am not that great at it!

Friday
I cant compete with these crazies hair dos, but I did try something new this week! :) haha I will try and do different hair every once in a while but might (most likely will) fall back into my normal flat hair like always!
Luv ur guts
-Newman :)

Be safe, smart and don't forget who you are! :) Have a good week chicas!




3 comments:

  1. you're so funny! I liked the braid one the bestest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS loved it all!! And how about I just knew you would take my challenge. I freakn MISS YOU!!! and uh, where hav u been hiding this picture LOL
    this makes me happy
    LIZBEF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhhh DANG girl you better go with your hair! the flowers?? i mean your fantastic (pani&pani). i really liked monday, tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. And the crazies hair styles at the end is a curse lol

    ~Brookie

    ReplyDelete