Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FUN WEEK! :)

Me trying to get Nikki to Join our Pajama Party!
Random Pajama Party at the beginning of the week ...this was way fun! We watched Pride and Prejudice! haha
This weekend I got to go home to Utah for Conference and visit Mi Familia! (I didn't get a picture with them though so this will have to do! lol )
I found this random picture from Itineris and it made me wish i could have seen you ALL this weekend! Miss you tons! :)
I got to see these chicas and Ryssa and Sara! I had fun playing with them in Provo! Haha this picture just cracks me up. (remember from study of disabilities?)
I saw this picture and decided we all need to get together and play! :) I miss you chicas so much! I know you are all busy and having fun but we for sure all need to be home at the same time one time soon! Oh and BRIETTO i need to hear some news from you chica!
We got to go to Sunday Morning Session at the Conference Center which was awesome! :) haha and this is how we got tickets downtown!
On our way headed back to Idaho! Good Bye Utah! :/ See ya soon!

I hope all you Chicas have had a great week and weekend! And continue to have a great time this week too! I love hearing how things are going with all of you so call me or text me or whatever, but i need stories! I better get back to studying for my other test this week!
Luv ur guts
-Newman :)

3 comments:

  1. We look so young in the older pictures!!! HAHAHAH bull fighting! You should put up the video!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Nikki will you 3 barrel my hair!?!? Cuz I suck at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got me a NEWMAN shirt?? No way, I Love You! You need to come find me next time I am in utah and give it to me! haha :) I know what is up with you not being in our pics Lizabeth? You too cool for us? jk I miss you tons! Ha ha Nicoe good times at Itineris for sure! We are soooo dumb but gotta love it!
    -Newman :)

    ReplyDelete