Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween Party 2009 :)
OK obviously I am dumb and cant work this blog. I cant get this first part above the first picture but its all good right? haha Anyways...

Hey Girlies! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Especially you Nicoe cuz I know its your favorite! :) It was weird not being with you guys this year and partying but I hope you all still had a fabulous weekend! I miss you guys like crazy!

Best Costumes ever= 2009! Yea Brookie! TMNT! :)
I cannot believe how big Annalie has gotten since last Halloween! Crazy!
Briana, Zac and Erianne on our lovely movie theater seating!
(We put one of our couches up on bar stools so it was like a real movie theater)
This year I was Cookie Monster! :) Coolest Beanie ever huh!?!?

Well chicas, yet again another week of school starts back up tomorrow! Have a wonderful week and be smart and learn something new! Go to class and be good girls! :) Hope you are all doing well! Miss ya tons! Luv ur guts!
-Newman :)




2 comments:

  1. Well if you were cookie monster then BOBBAY! needed to be a cookie or something...just sayin...and ya Halloween was way weird without you girlies...miss ya all tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Newmie! you two make the cutest cookie monsters, you two are adorable togethe. im so glad to see you so happy.
    Brietto

    ReplyDelete