Sunday, August 15, 2010

Re


So I wanted to put a picture from my webcam on here but I cant figure out how to get the pictures off of the program...its kinda dumb... but I've done it before so I guess I'm kinda dumb. Well anyway I move out in 6 days...which is weird, well weird feeling. But I don't know if its gonna feel like moving out since I will only be 20 minutes away so ya. So lets see...this past week I haven't done much basically just chilled at home and the likes. On Friday I did go to heart camp to help Heather with things, it was fun, all those little chitlins are so cute! Then I was at a redbox and this creepy guy with jacked up teeth was hovering over everyone and commenting on their dvd selections, that was a fun experience for sure lol. I really want to see Vampires Suck this Wednesday so if anyone wants to go let me know!


-Nicoe

No comments:

Post a Comment