Monday, August 23, 2010

:D

Yeah so I kinda dropped my camera in a puddle and it and the memory card are no longer alive. So you guys can wait to see my cute face and all the adventures I've gone on haha :D
School is ok. I got lost though so I sat on a rock & waited for my cousin to come find me. Then i got lost again and sat under a tree for 20 mins... Total loner status haha.
Anyways,
I miss you all very very very very much.
Oh &
Happy (early) birthday Biggs !!!!
I just wanted to be the first one to tell you ahaha.

Oh and I think i'm getting braces ;)

Love you crazies!

-Vina

2 comments:

  1. VINA!!! I miss you sooo much!!! I need my shorty friend. and I still have your dang graduation present!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i miss you too mafungo! ahaha. you can jus mail it to me :)

    ReplyDelete