Sunday, August 22, 2010

:) :(

Dang...I just feel so left out and Jealous..
That all of you guys get to move out and I'm still at home..
It all seems so much fun. I wish I could have moved out for college. :( I'm sad now.


But on the happier side.. Biggs...my :) on fb were about getting payed for reffing and getting a check from UVU, from the left over money of my scholarship and grant..

I'm still up to nothing and have no life what so ever.

But I did go camping last week or something and I went to hike mount timp. again. But went with my sister and she couldn't make it. I took some pictures with my phone. So if they aren't that good that is why.. oh and they are just small waterfalls that we came across.




Oh and I reffed a soccer tournament this week and weekend. I put suncreen on my face but it still didn't work that well.. I look like i got punched in the eye.. :( or my brothers words "I look like I got hit by a train." it's not that bad. but my legs are pretty bad. You can tell a little, but it looks worse in person. and funny.

Oh and here is one more picture of my face for all that want to see or have been saying to post.




oh and so you know. all pictures are from my cell phone. So that is why some or all of them are not that good.

Ryssa

4 comments:

  1. oh ryssa...you and your sunburns: )

    oh and i moved apartments so you're going to have to come stay with me and brookie on a friday night or something and we can go swimmin and party hardy because us mormon girls definitely know how. (hear that squid ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i hear ya. ya you mormon girls definatly know how to get wild. lol
    your sunburn is soo funny that its only that patch.
    & dont forget brie is still at home and going to slcc. and v ina and elizabeth are still at home too. so dont feel left out.

    have fun!!

    syd

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay.. but elizabeth won't even return any of my messages or anything.. and brie said she deleted all of us from facebook. i think she deleted everyone but shae and you syd.. so it may just be brie, vina and me..

    yes biggs.. i'll have to come stay with you and brookie.

    rys

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah she deleted me too. then i asked to be her friend again. so it was all of us. dont worry.
    syd

    ReplyDelete