Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Dorm!!

Well here it is!!! I am sharing with 5 other girls and hopefully we will all get along. lol

Here is the living room...not too shabby, but those lamps are hideous
Here is the kitchen, one of the roomies parents was nice enough to stock our fridge and pantry!
Look at all that bad food ;)


This is the shower haha



Toilet and sink hehe


I think this is really cool! A vanity so 3 girls arent trying to be in the bathroom just to do make up and hair! I am posing if you were wondering lol


Its my bed! I could be a bit more comfy


Here is the view from my window...yes that is a vollyball court, and yes there was hot guys playing without their shirts on but they stopped playing before I could take a picture...sorry :(


There is my closet...good thing I dont have a lot of clothes and a bookshelf


Here is my desk with a lot of crap on it.


This is the view from my door.


I know this is kinda stupid but I already miss home...good thing I am just 20 minutes away.
And I miss all you girlies so much!! You dont even know
-Nicoe

4 comments:

  1. see i didnt know you were living in like an apartment type thing. i love your tv. and your shower is soo nice compared to mine. lucky. and your toliet has a door. we have a stall, so theres those cracks. it sucks. well ya. looks pretty cool. i'll get pics up sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya Ive seen your dorms before haha but they are a lot better than the freshmen dorms at westminster by a land slide! good thing I'm not in them haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness nicoe!!! your dorm screams " I go to a richie college and my daddy loves me!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhh I'm not sure how to respond to that...but yes my daddy does love me. lol

    ReplyDelete