Monday, August 16, 2010

oh you know....

K so since I have missed so many weeks of not putting anything up i'm finally making up for it.


K so this is Seth for those of you who have actually heard about him. For those of you who haven't heard about him. don't get any ideas. He's older than my brother...who is 5 and a half years older than I am.

I'm gonna miss him soooooo much when I move apartments you don't even know!! Except for I'm going to be grateful not having to watch every word I say around him since he can drag anything out of anyone even your deepest darkest secrets ; )






K this is michelle and oswaldo for those of you who've heard about them too. Michelle is my roommate and they are almost engaged. weird. but ya...her family came up this weekend and she has 7 sisters and 3 brothers and i got really attatched to all of her sisters. one of her sisters' names is sarah and she's pretty much a mini me...sarcasm and all. weird. and her little sister named gina got SUPER attached to me and followed me everywhere but i don't mind since i'd rather be with her than people my own age. ps she's six.





so one of her sisters is Amy and she is 8 days younger than i am and headed up to byu i in a couple weeks. she's barely 5 foot and obsessed with boys. it's really funny. apparently no one could believe that i was actually as young as her because they think i'm mature ha ha. oh but she left her camera with me so i took like 20 pictures of myself and this one is definitely a sara classic so i decided to put it up.

I miss you guys!!!! Even though i would never kiss any of you I thought you should see my beautiful face! ha ha...not.

k love ya lots!!!!

Biggs

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha Oswaldo just cracks me up! :) I dont want a kiss but i miss your face, so i am glad you finally put some pics up!
    -Newman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ya...if you only new the whole story about them. what's funny is joey is oswaldo's roommate so lucky for us we get to argue about who has it worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so I thought it would be cool to sign into my google account and leave a message...so heres my message: :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ya...that's what i like doing too! wait...you're nicoe hoffle woffle right

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha for reals? haha that is funny! So you and Joey have fun with that i am sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes nicoe hoffle waffle is Nikkay!

    ReplyDelete